thermometer LUTRON TM-947SD
Product detailed description
Digital 4-channel thermometer with datalogger - Lutron TM-947SD
- 4 channels for K / J / T / E / R / S thermocouples
- 2 channels for Pt100 resistor sensors (3.5mm Jack connector)
- Temperature range -100 to 1300 ° C (depending on the sensor used).
- Resolution 0.1 ° C.
- Displays all 4 channels on the display at the same time.
- The possibility of displaying the difference temperature between the first two channels (T1 - T2).
The measured data is stored directly on the SD memory card along with the date and time, and the display unit can be selected ° C / ° F. Sampling can be set between 1 and 3600s. Measured data on an SD card can be processed directly in Excel or another spreadsheet.
With SW-U801-WIN and USB-01 available at extra cost, it is possible to transfer the currently measured data to a PC and then process it there.