CO2+humidity+temperature meter MCH-383SD
Product detailed description
LUTRON MCH-383SD is a design-attractive CO2, ambient temperature and humidity meter, recorded data along with time stamp are stored in memory (SD card) in Excel format - easy data processing in PC.
The device does not have an OFF switch to shut down and is therefore ideal for continuous monitoring of the environments in the rooms and offices.
The device can only be used with the supplied AC adapter included in the delivery.
• Range: CO2: 0 to 4000 ppm, T: 0 to 50 ° C, RH: 10 to 95% RH, choice of units °C / °F
• Resolution: CO2: 1 ppm, T: 0.1 ° C, RH: 0.1% RH
• Accuracy: CO2: ± 40 ppm, T: ± 0.8 ° C, RH: ± (3% of MH + 1% RH)
• RS232 / USB interface, 9V AC / DC adapter included
• Reaction time approx. 1 s, dimensions 132 x 80 x 32 mm, weight 240 g
Additional equipment (for extra charge):
SD card (1 to 16 GB), USB cable USB-01, RS232 cable UPCB-02, data processing software SW-U801-WIN