Sound -level meter LUTRON SL-4022
Product detailed description
LUTRON SL-4022 - digital sound level meter.
- Frequency weighting and time weighting are meet Max. Hold function for stored the maximum value on display.
- Warning indicator for over and under load.
- Large LCD display, easy to read. LCD display for low power consumption & clear read-out even
- A & C weighting networks are conformity to standards. in bright ambient light condition.
- FAST & SLOW dynamic characteristic modes. Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong,
- AC output for system expansion. light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
- Build in adj. VR, available for easy calibration. Compact and heavy duty housing case.
- Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long-term stability. Low battery indicator.
- Build max. hold reset switch.
- Display 18 mm (0.7") LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), 3 1/2 digits.
- Function dB (A & C frequency weighting), Time weighting (Fast, Slow),
- Max. hold, Max. hold reset, AC output.
- Measurement Range 3 ranges ( 30 - 70 dB, 60 - 100 dB, 90 - 130 dB ),
- Resolution 0.1 dB.
- Accuracy (23 ± 5°C) - Frequency weighting meet IEC 61672 Class 1, calibrating input signal on 94 dB the accuracy of frequency weighting is specified as following:
31.5 Hz : ± 2.0 dB, 63 Hz : ± 1.5 dB, 125 Hz : ± 1.5 dB,
250 Hz : ± 1.4 dB, 500 Hz : ± 1.4 dB, 1 KHz : ± 1.1 dB,
2 KHz : ± 1.6 dB, 4 KHz : ± 1.6 dB, 8 KHz : + 2.1 dB to -3.1 dB