Sound-level meter LUTRON SL-4011
Product detailed description
LUTRON SL-4011 - digital sound level meter.
- Large LCD display, easy to read.
- Max. Hold function for stored the maximum value on display.
- Frequency weighting networks are designed to meet the IEC 61672 type 2.
- Warning indicator for over and under load.
- LCD display for low power consumption & clear read-out even in bright ambient light condition.
- A & C weighting networks are conformity to standards.
- Time weighting (FAST & SLOW) dynamic characteristic modes.
- Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
- AC/DC output for system expansion.
- Build in adj. VR is available for easy calibration.
- Small and light weight design allow one hand operation.
- Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long-term stability.
- Low battery indicator.
- Display 18mm (0.7") LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), 3 1/2 digits.
- Function dB (A & C frequency weighting), Time weighting (Fast, Slow), Max. hold, AC & DC output.
- Measurement Range 3 ranges, 35 to 130 dB, input signal only.
- Resolution 0.1 dB.
- Accuracy (23 ± 5°C): Frequency weighting meet IEC 61672 type 2, calibrating input signal on 94 dB (31.5 Hz to 8 kHz), then the accuracy of A weighting is specified as following:
31.5 Hz - ± 3 dB, 63 Hz - ± 2 dB, 125 Hz - ± 1.5 dB
250 Hz - ± 1.5 dB, 500 Hz - ± 1.5 dB, 1 kHz - ± 1.5 dB
2 kHz - ± 2 dB, 4 kHz - ± 3 dB, 8 kHz - ± 5 dB